- 26 March 2015Incubator Virtualization Model (IVM)
Incubator Virtualization Model (IVM) is a Business Model for Strategic Collaboration on VirtualServices that allow technopreneurs to garner the advice of an...
- 15 January 201534th APLAC MRA Council Meeting, Hong Kong
34th APLAC MRA Council Meeting, Hong Kong, 8-9 January 2015
Standards Malaysia represents Malaysia, maintains...
- 19 December 2014Brand new tools for public policy
The least one can say is that policy makers have a difficult job. Elected by a certain portion of the population, they must do what is best for their...
- 20 November 2014Congratulations, Malaysia via Standards Malaysia
Congratulations, Malaysia via Standards Malaysia was accepted as a new member of the Standards and Metrology Institute for Islamic Countries (SMIIC) — news from Istanbul, Turkey
- 10 October 2014Pengumuman Khas YBhg. Datuk Fadilah Baharin
Congratulations to YBhg. Datuk Fadilah Baharin, Director General of Standards Malaysia was conferred with the Datukship’s State Awards (D.P.S.M) by His Excellency Tuan Yang Terutama Yang...
- 22 May 2014MoU
Malaysia mengeratkan hubungan dengan Arab Saudi dengan menandatangani Memorandum Persefahaman (MoU), yang menjanjikan pemulihan halangan perdagangan....
- 22 May 2014Standards Malaysia Launch New Accreditation Programme
Software Product Certification
- 22 May 2014World of the IEC
The IEC has launched a video competition, asking the public to create its new 'World of the IEC' video.
Read more :
- 22 May 2014Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000)
The FSSC 22000 certification scheme has been developed and is maintained by the Board of Stakeholders of the Foundation for Food Safety Certification, based in the...
- 22 May 2014Medical Testing Laboratories
ISO 15189:2012 3rd Edition has been published by ISO on 1st November 2012, therefore we wish to inform all accredited and potential medical...
Energy Management Systems